Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 16th

Thursday, April 17, 2008


Did I answer all the sperm questions yesterday? I'm still making my way around my blog site. The one friend of mine who would be able to help me do everything, DOESN'T KNOW!!! We talk every morning and IM during the day, but I want to tell him face to face and haven't seen him since I made the decision. Unlike me emailing my girlfriends with;
"....you might want to read this..."
and send them a link to ohohbaby, I want to see his reaction. He has two kids and I know he doesn't want anymore, so he wont be on the offering-to-donate list.

How did I get to be talking about him? Oh, right, he's my "tech support" (he'll hate that), and would be able to make this all spiffy, or at least talk me through how to do it myself. In the next couple of weeks I'll get a Q & A page up. I'm really trying to answer all your questions and I apologize if I haven't got to yours yet...I will, I promise I will.

This is a bit all over the place tonight. I'm back home after being at friend's since Sunday looking after their dog. I'm SO looking forward to sleeping in my bed. Ollie, my dog, has been in his bed since we got home...well, he ate and went straight to bed! I'm following right now...

mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment