Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update

Wednesday, July 2, 2008


My ex neighbor is STILL gung ho about being my Baby Daddy. The text messages were not few and far between yesterday.

He was going to be in town.

He was going to pop in and say hi.

He was sorry if he offended me and wanted to know what he could do to make it up to me...this came after a couple of hours because I never responded to the first two.

I told him I wasn't offended I just don't understand how he can offer this, being married and all.

His response was that he's a friend and he wants me to have a baby.

Still not sold on this.

Now, here's the doozy.....His next message asked me whether we need lawyers.

NO NO NO. This is the exact reason I do not want to do this...well, one of two. I told him I don't want to be tied to anyone I'm not in a relationship with because I don't want him to have a say in what I do, or suddenly decide he wants joint custody some time in the future. No Siree. That's why I'm shopping for my Baby Daddy online.

The last text from him was that he'd like to discuss this later. He was probably home by this time with his WIFE and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment