Monday, August 25, 2008

Rinse and Repeat

Monday, August 25, 2008

This is getting to be like Groundhog Day...

Fertility clinic
Blood test
Ultrasound
Wait for phone call with results

I went to yoga, took Ollie on a hike and did some grocery shopping. The Clinic finally called just after 4pm to tell me my FSH levels are elevated, but the Doctor doesn't think it's a problem and I can go ahead.

Tonight I shopped for another vial. The Cryobank has updated their website and I had to redo all my information. Kind of a pain, because all the profiles and searches I'd saved, weren't there and I had to basically start again.

Not all bad....I came across a donor I hadn't seen previously. He matched my requirements, so he's my next choice.

Insemination is after Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment