Monday, September 15, 2008

Honesty

Monday, September 15, 2008
My day off today was very productive.

I had a Dr appointment for blood and ultra sound first thing, then a hair appointment, went to see the boarding kennels where I'm thinking of boarding Ollie next time I go away, then to the vet to pick up more food so that I have enough for when I DO go away. I think Ollie will be ok at the kennel...I got a good feeling when I was there. AND the owner was the one who gave me the tour.

I'm going next week, to Australia, mainly to see my Grandmother, but also see my family and meet a new member of it.

Then there were the shitty things....the clinic called to tell me I have a couple of cysts and the Dr wants me to skip this month. These are the ones that are a product of the fertility drugs and disappear as fast as they appear....GRRRR

I'd emailed the guy I've been seeing to ask whether he'd commit to a movie night this week. When he didn't respond I sent him another email saying I'm confused because he said he could go out this week, but didn't say when. He replied with the "it's not you, it's me" email. We get on great, he really likes me, but he has too much anger still from his divorce and isn't ready for a relationship.....GREAT

Then there's the "out of left field" email I received from another guy. The one who I mentioned in the beginning of this blog. The one I said i should be with. I'm not going to go into it now, but it threw me for a loop. I forwarded it to a friend and all she could say was "wow". Until about six weeks ago, he and I communicated via email or IM nearly every day, then he just stopped and wouldn't tell me why, so while I was sitting at the hairdresser, I sent him an email, which I also won't divulge right now.

As they say, don't ask if you don't want to hear the answer. Well, today I asked twice and got two honest answers. I certainly can't fault anyone for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment