Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pahlease..

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I don't understand why pregnant women feel the need to fucking complain about how big their boobs are, or how none of their clothes fit.

Of course they don't fit, YOU'RE GROWING A HUMAN inside you.

Do these women not stop to think that
a) they are incredibly fortunate to BE pregnant and
b) there are other women, myself included, who would give almost anything to have huge boobs and no clothes and whom may be on the receiving end of the "boo hoo poor me" blah blah and wanting to tell the bitch to SHUT THE FUCK UP, but have more manners. Plus strangling a pregnant woman in public just isn't socially accepted.

My pledge to all...

I will not complain. I will, however, tell you what's happening and how I'm feeling, please don't confuse this for whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment