Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The New Black

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EVERY forty something person I've spoken to, or about, is dating a 27 year old. Whether they're guys or girls, it's becoming quite a phenomenon...to me anyway.

What is it about these Gen Y'ers that's SO appealing? They seem to be cashed up, from doing I don't know what and are quite selfish, maybe that's why they have so much dough.

Do they have siblings, or are many of them only children? The thing with late 20 year olds is that they think they're tres sophisticated. They're not, and only realize this when they're 40, just like the rest of us.

What do my friends talk about with their new squeezes?

Where to go for dinner?

Does her butt look ok in her jeans?

What they're going to eat?

Then they both get plastered, go home and have sex. Then what do they talk about...?

And whose friends do they hang out with?

Ok, I'm done, it's just so not me and I don't get it...

N x


No comments:

Post a Comment