Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26th

Monday, October 26, 2009

The wettest October day in like twenty years and it was freaky windy, but that was no reason to stay in bed.

I had an appointment with my acupuncturist at 10.30. He's awesome and very personable and opened my fallopian tubes which friggin killed, but only for a second, so I forgave him.

From there I went to the Fertility Clinic for my embryo transfer...yes Peeps, this is the furthest I've got in the eighteen months I've been on this journey. The one and only egg I produced this month was fertilized on Saturday and divided. I saw it before it was inserted into my uterus and it looked completely different to the previous time when they were just round eggs...this had cells and looked more exciting.

Then a couple of hours later, back to acupuncture. He told me I was now a fertile Goddess...

Here's hopin'

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment