Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I now have no eggs...they were extracted this afternoon, 3.00 to be precise, under anesthetic (me, not the Doctor).

I went to yoga this morning and raced to get a coffee before my food/drink cut-off time of 7.30am. I actually made it through the day without being hungry at all. It was just long and I started running out of things to do because wherever I did want to go, it was next to food, and whilst I wasn't hungry, I certainly did not want to be put in the position of having to smell or see it!!!

The procedure takes about thirty minutes, but I had to stay for another 45 to recover from the anesthetic. My Mum picked me up and took me home.

Oh and I had THREE eggs!!! Now I can have another anxiety-filled 12 hours while I wait to hear how many fertilized...fingers crossed...ALL OF THEM.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment