Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Round Three Take 2

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The nurses at the clinic were correct (I know, right?) about me getting a period this week-ish. I was SURE it wasn't due for at least another ten days, but surprise, surprise, I got it last night.

Knowing how busy the Fertility Clinic is first thing in the morning, I headed there just after 8am for a blood test. It was lovely to see all the nurses so excited to see me there.

I had a blood test and an ultrasound. Most of the cysts had gone...I had a couple of small ones, but, gone enough to be told that it was pretty much a given that I'd start Puregon injections tonight or tomorrow night.

I called for the results at 2.15 and was told to start tonight. I have TWO alarms set for 10pm. I have to give them to myself at the same time every night.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment