Monday, April 7, 2008

April 6th

Monday, April 7, 2008
This is the first day of my weekend. I work Tuesday through Saturday. Today I went to yoga then met a couple of girlfriends for brunch.

This was only the second yoga class I've been to in 6 months and I'm a HUGE yogi. In October I dislocated my shoulder doing a handstand in class. It was still hurting a week later, so I had an MRI which showed I'd torn all the cartilage in my shoulder....I had to have surgery to repair my labrum. The surgery was Dec 27th, I was in a sling for six weeks and still have to go to Physical Torture (Therapy) twice a week. It's SO much better and I'm thankful I can start back at yoga, but I still can't do a lot with my left arm. By the time my baby is born, though, I'll be good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment