Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March 30th

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dad and I went for dinner last night, during which he tried to bring up the "baby thing"....

"So, Mum tells me you're waiting on a UPS shipment"

"huh?"

"Mum told me you're waiting on a package from UPS, or DHL, I'm not sure which"

"huh?"

"something coming from California"

"ooooh, yes, it was sent yesterday straight to my Dr"

"are you sure you don't want to move back? You have your family and friends there and here, what do you have?"

"lots of friends and support also. I'm not sure what i want to do but at the moment, I'm staying here"

"ok, but know we're there to support you..."

Our pizzas arrived and that was the end of the baby conversation with my Dad.

Today I took Dad into NY. We walked down Madison Ave...I took him into Barney's, Frette (sheets for Mum), Ralph Lauren, and not one, but TWO golf stores where I had to wait in the car as there was no parking. Not that I would have gone in, I'd rather have my teeth pulled...

No comments:

Post a Comment