Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Day

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm no fool...I have one day to freak out, or change my mind, which I'm not going to do. I've always been the "experimental child". Even growing up, I was the oldest of three and therefore my parents tried things on me...if they worked, they'd use them on my younger brothers ie, grounding me, taking away privileges etc. I really felt like I was hardly done by as a teenager, but what teen doesn't?

Anywhoo...I'm, yet again the experimental one. I'm taking one for the team. I'm the girl everyone (my family and friends, and their friends) will be able to reference.

One day, well, lots of days really. Tomorrow is the day I'm impregnated, but i won't find out if it takes for days after, so I'll live on shpilkers till then. THEN, if by some bad luck, I'm not pregnant, I have to repeat this the following month, but I WILL be, I HAVE to be, I WANT to be, I NEED to have a baby.

Till tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment