Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PLEASE stop testing me....

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I know I said I'd write more yesterday, but I was with one of my best friend's salons having my hair colored and cut and got my period. Wasn't in a blogging frame fo mind after that.

This was NOT my plan and now I'm going to have to take the month off because for some reason, unbeknownst to me, both my GP and Gynocologist happen to be away the whole time I'm here. I was scrambling yesterday afternoon to find a Dr to go to today to give me a blood test, and also making call after call to see if anyone knew of a fertility Dr who would Rx me Clomid and do all the preliminary stuff so that I could be inseminated the morning after I get home, I realized it was stoopid.

A. This is supposed to be a vacation and I would end up spending most of it at the Dr

B. I would have to FIND a Dr to do it, so this should probably be A. and therefore spend today on the phone looking.

C. I called my fertility clinic at home last night and spoke to one of the nurses and told her my dilemma. We counted the days back from when I arrive home and it doesn't work anyway. I would ovulate a couple of days prior.

D. Therefore, my only option would be to do the whole thing here, so I would have to go through steps A and B AND have to have new sperm sent from the US.

I've waited this long, what's one more month.

No comments:

Post a Comment