Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sunday

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I don't find out until some time towards the end of this week whether I'm pregnant. My friends keep asking if I feel pregnant. I feel no different to how I've always felt. How am I supposed to feel? I know the "symptoms", but I have none of them at the moment...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT FEELING PREGNANT FEELS LIKE.

The fertility drugs have given my body a brand new shape, kind of pear-ish. It doesn't matter how much yoga I've been doing or how far I've been walking in my MBTs my hips, butt and thighs just keep expanding. I now have front fat, back fat and a muffin top. The months of no exercise after my shoulder injury, I'm sure made my metabolism slow down, so the timing of all of this was not optimal but I do realize that it's all for a good cause and if all goes to plan, I'll be much bigger and promise not to complain about my weight. This is not boding well for my summer wardrobe though. Thankfully dresses and flowy tops are still in fashion, but none of my shorts from last year fit me...oh well, it's good I love shopping. I think I might go tomorrow. I was planning on going into NY, but I just watched the news and it's going to pour all day...grrrr. I do have a back up plan and will enforce it if need be.

My other news is that I have a date on Tuesday night. There's a story behind this (of course), but I'm not going to tell it until after the date....sorry, you'll just have to be patient.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment