Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whoo hoo

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I got my Fit Flops. They're silver and very shiny. I think I might wear them like house slippers just so I get the full benefits.

As I said in my last post, I had today off work and was planning on going into the city to do some much needed shopping and catch up with a girl friend. That all fell through...she called to say she couldn't meet me today and the weather people kept saying we were going to have a terrible storm, another terrible storm, like we haven't had enough, with hail and stuff which didn't thrill me. Oh well, there's always next week.

Don't be sad, though, I told you I had a plan B. I still went shopping to the only store I really shop in in CT. I really wanted a pair of shorts. Anything else was going to be a bonus. I found a few things to try on...a couple of dresses, tops and a pair of denim shorts. One top looked ok, but I wasn't besotted by it and I don't need anything taking up space in my wardrobe if I don't love it. I did love the shorts though, dark denim, can be casual or dressy and are the perfect length. They were EXACTLY what I needed and they fit...no sticky-outtie side pockets like all the ones I own. These will be my summer staple bottoms.

Can I wear my new shorts with my Fit Flops on my date tomorrow night? I just have to figure out what top to wear (I have a couple I'm considering).

No comments:

Post a Comment