Monday, August 4, 2008

Another question...

Monday, August 4, 2008
My friend Arianna had a date last week. It was a first date and after a couple of emails and a phone call, she had decided I would be a better match, for him than her. We concocted a story, as to why I just happened to be out alone, in a bar, on a school night...out alone any night is not something I would do!

So they went on their date, and I "crashed" it. Arianna invited me to stay and have a drink with them, so after saying no a couple of times, I agreed to "just one quick one". Already I knew her radar was malfunctioning. There was no way he was my type.

We were chatting and someone said something to make him laugh. I use that term loosely. It was more of a cackle....a REALLY EMBARRASSING noise, whatever it was. I cringed and was sure Arianna did also. I couldn't look at her!!!

I stayed about 15 minutes longer and left. When I was driving home a thought crossed my mind

What happens if my Baby Daddy has an embarrassing trait like that and it gets passed on? At least when you meet a guy, you know what you're up against....gene pool wise, but suddenly there are other questions I'm now asking myself.

I suppose I've either got to get over it or find another solution.

Ok, I'm over it......

No comments:

Post a Comment