Sunday, November 9, 2008

Last Week...

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I started training for my new job and the Dr started me on the pill to get ready for IVF.

I had an appointment at the Fertility Clinic on Monday because I got my period...blood test and ultrasound then had to go back on Friday morning for something called a Sono-Hysterogam (HSN) where I had yet another blood test and saline injected into my uterus. It was a great way to spend 30 minutes. I did, however, get the go ahead to start IVF and left with a large goodie bag full of medication. There are lots of things I have to take, and inject and none are covered by my insurance. One of the nurses has been hoarding a lot of them for me (which is something I'm grateful for), but there are as many again, that I have prescriptions for that need to be filled.

No dates this week, apart from a coffee meeting, but that was all it was and if it gets to a real date, as in dinner, I'll elaborate.

I will also fill you in on my job this week...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment