Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things to do on a rainy afternoon....

Thursday, November 13, 2008

1. Eat.
2. Shop online for a baby daddy.
3. Eat.
4. Look at yoga schedule for tomorrow.
5. Procrastinate about taking dog for a walk, even though his legs are crossed.
6. Make phone calls.
7. Pay bills.
8. Ok, now I HAVE to take him out....

I know I said I'd tell you where I'm now working, but I've actually now got to get ready to go into work, so here is their website for you to look at and find the store nearest you so you too can be the coolest yogi/runner/athlete in town.

Oh and I heard from the Vet yesterday...Ollie's quarantine test results came back and everything is negative, which is great. I have to have him sign the certificate, but he's not in til Monday. A couple of days here or there is not going to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment