Friday, May 1, 2009

I'd Rather Have My Hair Dyed

Friday, May 1, 2009
I had my HSG yesterday. It took the Dr three attempts to fill my uterus with dye...yeah, you can scrunch your nose up, but try being the recipient!!!

The Doctor is lovely, extremely personable and puts me (and, I'm sure, all his patients) at ease. The whole procedure took all of 5 minutes and was painful for about one of them.

I have no blockages, which is great. I did have cramping last night and this morning. It wasn't unbearable, and didn't last long - a couple of minutes, that felt longer when I was in pain - and now it's over 24 hours since I had the HSG and the cramps are completely gone.

While this was very quick and going to the hairdresser is no less than a couple of hours, I still think I'd rather have my hair dyed than my uterus...

No comments:

Post a Comment