Monday, August 31, 2009

Early To Bed, Early To Rise

Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally some good news...my follicles have done what they were supposed to, this cycle, and actually grown. On Wednesday afternoon, my eggs are going to be retrieved, which means that I have to give myself a trigger shot...at 2AM. It has to be 36 hours prior to them removing my eggs.

I'm not excited yet, I suppose because of all the let downs last year. I am, though, crossing all my fingers, toes and both my eyes.

I can't go to bed yet because I've just eaten a huge cup of frozen yogurt and am SO not tired. This was NOT the best thing I've ever done. Also, the people above me are stomping around and I'd feel like the crazy tenant asking them to be quiet at 9.45pm, so being on a sugar high isn't such a terrible thing.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment