Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yesterday, I went back to the Fertility Clinic for yet another ultrasound and blood test. Thank goodness the Clinic is close by and parking not a hassle, and it's free, because I'm becoming a regular.

I have four follicles in one ovary and three in the other.

"Not bad for 42" said the nurse.

I was given my antag shots that I now must take every evening with the Puregon. Not together, they're two separate injections, so I now double fist. The nurse told me she thinks it's easier to give myself the antag shot, which is called Orgalutran, in my thigh...not so much...I tried last night and nearly hit the ceiling. Both shots are going in my stomach.

I go back in the morning for more blood work and an ultrasound, and provided my body is doing what it should, I'll be given more drugs and hopefully next week, the Dr will harvest my eggs.

I'll get back to you tomorrow

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment