Friday, August 7, 2009

Reasons I Need Someone To Live With...

Friday, August 7, 2009


1. I was late this afternoon to meet my girlfriend for lunch because I couldn't do up my bracelet.

2. Ollie never tells me whether I look good. Nor would he tell me if my butt looks fat in a pair of pants. This is why I need to have a hand mirror so I can see behind me. I would never go out in public without knowing what the people behind me can see.

3. Then there's the dress that ties at the back. Not at the back of waist, but in between my shoulder blades. Can't tie it. Can't wear it.

4. I have a fab pair of tall boots that I can't wear because they pull on easily, but I've nearly dislocated my knees getting out of them alone. When I wear them I shouldn't BE going home alone. Maybe I AM too picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment