Thursday, May 6, 2010

...Or Not

Thursday, May 6, 2010

After yet another blood test yesterday morning, I was told my estrogen levels are still far too high to start injections. I have to go back to the clinic on Monday for yet another ultrasound...

Until then...I wait...again...WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment