Monday, September 20, 2010

Test Results...

Monday, September 20, 2010


I saw the Dr on Thursday and he gave me the results...I do NOT have NK Cells.

This is great. I think. At least if I did have them, I'd have an easy answer, with a pretty simple remedy...Prednisone. But nope, just old eggs.

Hoping all the supplements and Ayurveydic treatments I've been taking/having will pay off and the next (and maybe last) IVF cycle will be The One.

I'm in NY at the moment. It was a spur of the moment decision, after booking the ticket on Thursday morning!!! I left on Saturday evening and arrived yesterday. I needed a re-set and catch up with my friends, one of whom is the girl who offered to donate her eggs.

I'm staying at a girl friend's apartment. She and her boyfriend are away and she very kindly offered.

This is the view from bed...hello NY

IMG_0639

No comments:

Post a Comment