Monday, March 25, 2013

Last Day

Monday, March 25, 2013
Today is the last day of my pregnancy. The whole 37 weeks of it have been so very surreal. I think I've over-used that word but I'm not sure how else to describe this feeling.

I've wanted this SO badly for SO long but as the months, then years passed, as much as I kept at it, the reality of me actually being pregnant and having a baby was getting further and further from fruition.

That's why, every time I look down at my ever growing belly, I think to myself
"this can't be me"
"I don't look like this"
But it *is* me and tomorrow the belly will be gone and in it's place will be two baby boys.

MY BABIES

When does this start feeling real???

Week 36 (all my tops are totally stretched out now)

Week 37 - last pregnancy selfie

4 comments:

Angela said...

My oldest is 9 and I still have to pinch myself sometimes. It's a wild ride. Hold on tight and don't forget to have fun :)

jo said...

Oh WOW Nicky, can't wait to see pics of your goreous little ones. Wishing you all the joy in the world!

SarahMegginson said...

Found your blog via MamaMia - just wanted to say congratulations on your new babies!!! What an amazing and wonderful ride you are in for! xx

Tegan said...

Congratulations on your boys! I remember reading your blog a couple of years ago and feeling your pain but then due to a change in computers I lost your blog.
I am beyond excited you have a happy ending x

Post a Comment